[Jokes] Life's like that (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Sat Mar 30 09:23:12 GMT 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 07:19:37 -0000

Four married guys went fishing. After an hour, the following conversation
took place:
First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing
this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house
next weekend."
Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'll build her a new
deck for the pool."
Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll
remodel the kitchen for her."
They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a
word. So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do
to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"
"I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off the clock,
gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing, or Sex?" and she said, "Wear a
sweater."