[Jokes] ID Ten T Error

Tim Jenkins tim at timjenkins.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 10:14:22 GMT 2002

Young Judy was having trouble with her computer.  So
 she called Tony, the computer guy, over to her desk.
 Tony clicked a couple buttons and solved the problem.
 As he was walking away, Judy called after him, "So,
 what was wrong?"

 And he replied, "It was an ID Ten T Error."

 A puzzled expression ran riot over Judy's face. "An ID
 Ten T Error? What's that ... in case I need to fix it
 again?"

 He gave her a grin, "Haven't you ever heard of an ID
 Ten T Error before?"

 "No," replied Judy.

  "Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure
 it out."

  She wrote:  I D 1 0 T