[Jokes] FW: [TTFF] How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb?

McKenna, Chris (RDSSW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Mon Sep 2 10:46:59 BST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: John Colby [mailto:John.Colby at btinternet.com]
Sent: 01 September 2002 00:02
To: ttforumfriends at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TTFF] How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb?

How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb?

GOLDEN RETRIEVER: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole
lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out
bulb?

BORDER COLLIE: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to
code.

DACHSHUND: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

ROTTWEILER: Make me.

LAB: Oh, me, me!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?
Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?

GERMAN SHEPHERD: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the
dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more
perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the
situation.

TIBETAN TERRIER: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's
busy.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls
and furniture.

POODLE: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the
time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

COCKER SPANIEL: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark

DOBERMAN: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

BOXER: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark......

CHIHUAHUA: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

IRISH WOLFHOUND: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover.....

POINTER: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there....

GREYHOUND: It isn't moving. Who cares?

AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little
circle...

OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb?

HOUND DOG: ZZZZZZzzzzz.z.z.z..z..z..z...z

CAT: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the
question is: How long will it be before I can expect light?

All of which proves, once again, that while dogs have owners, cats have
staff.

John and Sandy Colby
http://www.colbyweb.co.uk <http://www.colbyweb.co.uk>
Geevor Mine http://www.geevor.com <http://www.geevor.com>

No electrons were harmed in the creation, transmission or reading of this
email. However, many were excited and some may well have enjoyed the
experience.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=229441.2311215.3726473.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=17059425
05:HM/A=1189560/R=0/*www.bmgmusic.com/acq/ee/q6/enroll/mhn/10/>