[Jokes] FW: Something for the weekend

McKenna, Chris (RDSSW) chris.mckenna at defra.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Oct 3 13:35:38 BST 2003

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Nettleingham, Nick (RDSSW)
> Sent:	03 October 2003 13:11
> Subject:	Something for the weekend
>

>  <<Alcohoroscopes.doc>>
> Nick

"Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. Its unauthorised
use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have received it in error, please
destroy all copies and inform the sender. Whilst this email and associated attachments will
have been checked for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no
responsibility once it has  left our systems. Communications on Defra's computer systems
may be monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for
other lawful purposes."