[Jokes] blonde joke

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Mon Jul 26 00:10:06 BST 2004

A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some bum
deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman that
they don't sell bum deodorant, and never has. Unfazed, the blonde assures
the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a
regular basis, and would like some more. "I'm sorry," says the pharmacist,
"we don't have any." "But I always get it here," says the blonde. "Do you
have the container it comes in?" "Yes!" said the blonde, "I'll go home and
get it." She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who
looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm
deodorant. The annoyed blonde snatches the container back and reads out
loud from the container:

"To apply, push up bottom"

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna