[Jokes] It's not Friday but:

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Mar 30 19:20:11 BST 2004

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:16:59 -0000
Subject: It's not Friday but:

JACK

A middle manager was in a quandary.  He had to downsize one of his
staff members.  He had narrowed it down to one of two candidates,
Polly or Jack.

It would be a difficult decision to make, as they were both equally
qualified and both did excellent work.

He finally decided that in the morning, whichever one used the water
cooler first would be the one to be let go.

Polly came in early that morning, hugely hung over after partying all
night and getting no sleep.  She went to the cooler to get some water
to take an aspirin.

The manager approached her and said, "Polly, I've never done this
before, but I have to lay you or Jack off."

Polly replied, "Could you jack off? I have a terrible headache."