[Jokes] Humor . . . (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Sat Oct 9 21:41:18 BST 2004

May not be new, but its still funny.

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
+------------ Bizarre Church  Bulletin Messages -------------+

The following are actual  announcements taken from church
bulletins:

This afternoon there will be a meeting in the south and
north ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both
ends.

Tuesday at 4 p.m. there will be an ice cream  social. All
ladies giving milk, please come early.

Wednesday the Ladies Liturgy Society will meet. Mrs. Johnson
will sing, "Put Me In My Little Bed," accompanied by the
pastor.

Thursday at 5 p.m. there will be a meeting of  the Little
Mothers Club. All those wishing to become little  mothers,
please meet the minister in his study.

This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Johnson to come
forward and lay an egg on the altar.

The service will  close with "Little Drops of Water." One of
the ladies will start  quietly and the rest of the congrega-
tion will join  in.

On Sunday, a special collection will be taken to defray  the
expense of the new carpet. All those wishing to do  something
on the new carpet, come forward and get a piece of  paper.

A bean supper will be held Saturday evening in the  church
basement. Music will follow.

The  rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the
birth of  David Alan Belser, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius
Belser.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our  church and
community.