[Jokes] Classic Signs

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Mon Oct 18 09:50:20 BST 2004

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.org
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------

SIGNS

On a Septic Tank Truck in  Oregon: Yesterday's Meals on  Wheels

****************************

On a Septic Tank Truck  sign: "We're #1  in the #2 business."

**************************

Sign over a Gynecologist's  Office: "Dr.  Jones, at your cervix."

**************************

At a Proctologist's  door "To  expedite your visit please back in."

**************************

On a Plumber's  truck: "We  repair what your husband fixed."

**************************

On a Plumber's  truck: "Don't  sleep with a drip. Call your
plumber.."

**************************

Pizza Shop Slogan: "7 days without pizza makes  one weak."

**************************

At a Tire Shop in  Milwaukee: "Invite  us to your next blowout."

**************************

On a Plastic Surgeon's Office  door: "Hello.  Can we pick your
nose?"

**************************

At a Towing  company: "We don't  charge an arm and a leg. We want
tows."

**************************

On an Electrician's  truck: "Let us remove your  shorts."

**************************

In a Nonsmoking  Area: "If we  see smoke, we will assume you are on
fire and take appropriate action."

**************************

On a Maternity Room  door: "Push.  Push. Push."

**************************

At an Optometrist's  Office "If you  don't see what you're looking
for, you've come to the right place"

**************************

On a Taxidermist's  window: "We  really know our stuff."

**************************

At the Podiatrist's office: "Time wounds all heels"

**************************

On a Fence: "Salesmen welcome! Dog food is  expensive."

**************************

At a Car  Dealership: "The best  way to get back on your feet - miss
a car payment."

**************************

Outside a Muffler  Shop: "No  appointment necessary. We hear you
coming."

**************************

In a Veterinarian's waiting  room: "Be back  in 5 minutes. Sit!
Stay!"

At the Electric  Company: "We would  be delighted if you send in
your payment. However,  if you don't, you will be."

In a Restaurant  window: "Don't stand there and be hungry, Come on
in and get fed up."

In the front yard of a Funeral  Home: "Drive carefully. We'll wait."

At a Propane Filling  Station, "Thank  heaven for little grills."