[Jokes] A Fairy Tale (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Mon May 23 19:19:49 BST 2005

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent,
self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating
ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant
meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: "Elegant Lady, I was
once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One
kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young
prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up house in
your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my
clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing
so."

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sautéed frog
legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and
thought to herself: "I don't freaking think so."