[Jokes] FWD: Students . . . (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Thu Aug 24 08:33:32 BST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Our college just completed  a new three-story building. While
walking down a hall on the 2nd  floor, I overheard two
students say, "I really like the  skylights on the 3rd floor."

"Me too," remarked the second  student. "I don't know why they
didn't just put some on the 2nd  floor too."

*-------------- Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes  ---------------*

My violin teacher was teaching a large  group class. She
showed them her violin and said, "This violin  was made in
the early 1800's."

Someone in  the audience raised their hand and asked, "So,
you got it  used?"