[Jokes] wooden ball (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Sun Jul 9 12:09:03 BST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------

       A man went to a barber for a trim and a shave. While the barber was lathering the man up for his shave, the man told the barber that he always has a hard time getting a close shave on his cheeks.

       The barber pulled a small wooden ball out of this cabinet drawer. "Place this ball between your cheek and gum on the right side and I can give you a close shave."
       The man did this, and the barber shaved the right side of his face.

       "Wow!" exclaimed the man, "that is great!"

       He put the ball in the left side of his mouth, in anticipation of the barber's next move and with muffled voice asked, "Buh wat happens if I accidentowy swawo du baw?"

       The barber said, "Just bring it back tomorrow. That's what most guys do.