[Jokes] Three nuns . . . (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue May 23 12:30:43 BST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven. At the Pearly  Gates,
they are met by St. Peter. He says "Sisters, you all led  such
wonderful lives that I'm granting you six months to go back  to
earth and be anyone you want to be."

The  first nun says, "I want to be Sophia Loren." and *poof*
she's  gone.

The second says, "I want to be Madonna." and *poof*  she's gone.

The third says, "I want to be Alberta Pipalini."  St. Peter
looks perplexed.

"Who?" he  says."

Alberta Pipalini." replies the nun.

St. Peter shakes his head and says, "I'm sorry, but that  name
just doesn't ring a  bell."

The  nun  then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it
to St. Peter. He reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands
it back to her and  says. "No sister, the paper says it was
the ' Alberta Pipeline' that was  laid by 1,400 men in 6
months."