[Jokes] Mathematician

Clare McKenna lmi1210 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 23 13:22:04 BST 2006

 A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife.
 It read:

 "Dear Wife: You must realize that you are 54 years
 old, and I have certain
 needs which you are no longer able to satisfy. I am
 otherwise happy with you
 as wife, and I sincerely hope you will not be hurt
 or offended to learn that
 by the time you receive this letter, I will be at
 the Grand Hotel with my
 18-year-old teaching assistant. I'll be home before
 midnight.
 -Your Husband"

 When he arrived at the hotel, there was a faxed
 letter waiting for him that
 read as follows:

 "Dear Husband: You, too, are 54 years old, and by
 the time you receive this
 letter, I will be at the Breakwater Hotel with the
 18- year-old pool boy.
 Being the brilliant mathematician that you are, you
 can easily appreciate
 the fact that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than
 54 goes into 18. Don't
 wait up."