[Jokes] Hymn #365 (fwd)

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri May 4 18:50:53 BST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
A minister was completing a Temperance sermon. With great emphasis he said,
"If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the
river."

With even greater emphasis he said, "And if I had all the wine in the world,
I'd take it and pour it into the river."

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he said, "And if I had all
the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."

Sermon complete, he sat down.

The song leader stood very cautiously and announced with a smile, nearly
laughing, "For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365, "Shall We Gather at
the River."