[UWSMC] IMPORTANT - CHANGE OF SOCIAL

UWSMC uwsmc at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 16:54:25 BST 2007

Hey all,

Sorry about the mess, but we changed the venue FROM
PLAY TO TIME. This is because we thought AU launch
night would be tomorrow, but it's not till next
week!!!

So we'll meet up at JC's and then head towards Wind
Street and end up in TIME.

This is the last night TIME will be open before it
closes to change to Oceania. Tickets cost £5 (I
think!) and they're having a 007 themed night, so if
you want you can dress up for the night!

Once again sorry for the confusion!!!

Dom

UWSMC Committee
Web: http://www.uwsmc.org.uk