[SUMC] Peak District Trip

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Nov 11 22:51:08 GMT 2008

Hi, just some details for those going on the Peak District Trip this
weekend.  We'll meet at Fulton house at 17.00, and aim to leave by 17.30.
We'll return late on Sunday evening.

The trip will cost £25

We're staying in a Scout hut again, so you'll need a sleeping bag, sleeping
mat etc...

We hope to climb outdoors both days, but if the weathers no good then we can
go to an indoor wall/go for a hike.

For food, we'll stop on the journey on Friday to get a meal and some food
for the weekend.  James has volunteered to cook bacon sandwiches for
breakfasts, and we'll go to a pub saturday evening and maybe Sunday.

List of things to bring:
-Climbing gear
-Suitable clothing - ie: waterproofs, strong shoes/boots, suitable
trousers - Not Jeans!!!!
-Sleeping Bag
-Sleeping Mat
-Toiletries