[SUMC] Cornwall Details

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Jun 9 09:45:57 BST 2009

Hi,
just some final(ish) details for the Cornwall trip this weekend.  We will
leave Friday at 13.00 from Fulton house - so arrive 15 to 20 mins earlier
than this!  The trip will cost £30.

On Friday, we will go the campsite and set up tents etc... then head to
Penzance for a food shop and a meal.  This will be the only big food shop of
the trip, so you'll need to get enough food for 3/4 days of
breakfasts/lunch/dinner/snacks!  We'll head to the small shop locally for a
small shop in the week.  There is also a small shop on the campsite.
     There is also the option of a pub meal on Saturday night.  For the rest
of the week, we're planning to cook food at the campsite, although we may go
for another meal if people want.

The campsite has good facilities, with toilets, showers (20p) and a
laundrette.  Theres a bar onsite doing beer and food, and the shop also a
small selection of climbing gear.

Just a basic list of thing you'll need to bring:
-sleeping bag
-sleeping mat
-climbing gear
-waterproofs
-sensible clothes to climb in (ie; not jeans!)
-strong shoes
-suncream

If you have them, please bring:
-stove
-pots/pans
-plates (or mess tins if you're proper)
-tents

Thinks that everything, any questions please ask.

All the best
Tom