[SUMC] IMPORTANT

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Jun 18 18:29:27 BST 2009

Hey everyone,

Somebody has taken my red committee tshirt at one of the bouldering comps. I
actually paid for this so you arn't just sneakily taking a shirt, your
actually stealing my shirt. I'd like it back whoever has it. Do the honest
thing and just return it no questions asked. Reply to this email if you have
it.

Cheers,

Dave

p.s. thanks for a great year everyone and i'll see you on the odd weekend
trip next year as i'm on a placement year and won't be around during term!