[SUMC] Peak District

SUMC Trip Organiser trips at sumc.org.uk
Tue Mar 10 00:49:51 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Turns out we are short of drivers to the Peak District this weekend. The
competition guys are going via minibus to Sheffield and are staying
elsewhere Fri night, leaving anyone else who wants to do some trad on the
peak grit to make our own way there via cars. So far I am the only confirmed
driver, so if anyone else in the club who drives, please come!

The sign up sheet is on the website:
http://www.sumc.org.uk/events/15ul7u82coj25leaj3lpctior0/signup

If you want to come but don't drive still sign up anyway, we'll sort
something out.

James