[SUMC] Play-zone

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Mar 2 12:44:23 GMT 2010

evening all,

i had taken over the playzone runningness from sam, although i went up there
to book the spaces for Friday, the place was closed, i went up Friday, an it
was also closed. I've been away all weekend doing SPA training, now I'm
back, i called them up and they told me that they reached their quota of
bookings [150 people] on Wednesday, so the only choice would be to Que
outside on a one-in, one-out basis, which is pointless. so the play-zone
trip is POSTPONED till sometime after the Easter. we will have one!

sorry kids,

Ed