[SUMC] Club Kit

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Mar 3 11:58:13 GMT 2010

We now have the required amount of kit to create an order.

I'll be collecting money from the lucky few [will send out an email later
today], but the ordere form will remain open untill I have recieved moneys
from said few. so if it takes me a week to get the money off the people,
then the order form will remain open untill then, so if your still debating
wether or not to join the elite, you can't wait around for much longer!

Ed