[SUMC] so here it is MERRY CHRISTMAS! (social)

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Nov 12 10:29:24 GMT 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

The Christmas Ball is BOOKED!
prepare for the biggest social of the year on Tuesday the 14th of December!
I will be selling tickets from now on, try and come to an event/climbing
session soon to guaranteee your seat at the biggest christmas party ever!

tickets are £28
this inclides:
3 course meal (food options will be on the SUMC website shorty)
Transport to and from the hotel,
Bottle of wine per two people,
Disco/Live Band

We're meeting at JC's at 6pm, dress code is smart.
coaches will leave Oxwhich Bay Hotel at 1am, and return to Fulton House and
the Student Village.

So ladies get your pretty dresses out ready and gents dust off those suits
and get ready to party, you won't want to miss this!

Rosie x