[SUMC] Christmas dinner 8th Dec

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Nov 9 13:03:33 GMT 2011

Hello

Sorry to bombard you with emails about socials but this one is the big one.

The Christmas dinner is exactly what it says on the tin. Last years dinner
was soooooo much fun plus its with the Hikers so expect lots of 'friendly'
banter. Its not exactly a black tie event, but dress to impress ladies and
gents. Neil's even wearing a full tux :)
Where: The King Arthur Hotel
When: 8th December
Time: Will let you know asap
Price: £30

Transport to and from the hotel and two bottles of wine per table are
included in the price plus a three course dinner. I'll email the menu
separately as its to big to attach, or something like that. When you buy
your ticket please let me know what you want to eat as we have to let the
Hotel know before hand.

I'll be selling tickets at tomorrows session at the uni wall and onwards
until they run out. I and the Hikers have 50 tickets each so grab them
while you can.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible, its set the be a great night!
So excited!!!!!!

Cathy
xxx