[SUMC] Waterfront winter wonderland

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Nov 23 18:28:35 GMT 2011

Hello all

Sorry to bombard you with more emails.

I know its only November, but i thought it was time we started to get in
the christmas sprit before the *Xmas dinner* (*Ticket deadline is 28/11/11*
).

Meet up before hand at *JCs* for *6:30*
*Ice skating* at *8:00*

I have to book the ice skating in advanced, but for an hour it only costs *
£5:50*!!!! So if you are *definitely* wanting to come ice skating, let me
know and bring the money on the night.

Then we can of course head out afterwards. You need money for tokens to go
on things like the Big Wheel but the prices are pretty reasonable.

Cathy.

SUMC Social Sec