[SUMC] Your tuesday update... on a wednesday.

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Dec 5 11:02:38 GMT 2012

What up ma home dawgs?

The year is drawing to a close, and as such we have only a few events left.
So time to make the most of our last weeks all together before the
holidays! Here's what's going on between now and then:

*First Aid Course*
A 3 hour first aid course is being held on Thursday (tomorrow) from 6-9pm.
The Heartstart course will teach you many of the basic skills you may need
in order to help an injured friend or passer-by, and how to potentially
save a life. There are still spaces and you can pay on the day (£5). The
uni wall session will also still be running.

*Dynamic Rock Christmas Party*
Everything you've always wanted to do at DR but were never allowed --
Abseiling from the beams, highball slacklining, mad cow milkshakes,
mantling competitions, messing around with alpkit FigFours. Crazy awesome
fun! You must sign up online to attend this event as there are limited car
spaces. Cost is £10, meet outside Fulton House at 4:30pm.

*Learn to Lead*
Next monday (10th Dec) will be our last official trip to Dynamic Rock for
this term. If you haven't yet learned to lead indoors and would like to,
make sure you attend this session as this will be your last chance to have
a go before christmas. If you are interested in learning to lead trad
outdoors next semester then you must be able to lead sport inside.

*Christmas Ball*
Get dressed up in your spiffy outfits boys and girls, for a great night out
on the Gower with food, drink and some crazy dancing (on my part at least).
We will be meeting in JC's at 6:30pm  and taking a bus to the King Arthur
hotel in Reynoldston. The uni wall session is *cancelled* for this night,
so tomorrow will your last chance to get your hands on those beautiful
holds this semester!

You are all amazing,

Charlotte