[SUMC] Welcome to SUMC

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Sep 25 21:16:09 BST 2013

Hi everyone!

Thanks for showing an interest, this email is to give you more information
about the club, how to join and what we are getting up to in the near
future.

*How to join*
If you didn't manage to join at freshers fayre then its not too late, you
can join online at http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/organisation/SUMC/
Join our facebook group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

*Give it a Go*
If you still haven't decided if you want to join or not then come along to
one of our give it a go sessions either Thursday the 3rd or Thursday the
10th of October.  Meet at 7pm in the sports hall. You don't have to be a
member for this but you will have to pay the £1.50 entrance to the sports
centre

*Monday night*
This will be our 1st trip to dynamic rock (the local indoor climbing
centre). You MUST be a member for this trip and we do have to check for
insurance purposes (we can do this online). Meet outside Fulton house at
5:30pm on the 30th of September the trip will cost £10 this includes the
bus to dynamic rock, use of the club gear and instruction from our
wonderful members.

cheers

Joe McCarty

President

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club