[SUMC] Monday Nights ect.

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun Sep 29 17:01:43 BST 2013

hi everyone,

Just a reminder that our regular trips to dynamic rock are starting up
tomorrow (monday the 30th of september). Meet outside fulton house at
5:30pm look for the blue committee t-shirts. Just to reiterate that you
MUST be a member for these trips if you haven't already joined you can join
here http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/organisation/SUMC/.  The trip will cost
£10, if you are a beginner with out your own equipment there will be club
kit available to borrow.

If you are still unsure about joining you can come along to our give it a
go session on either Thursday the 3rd or 10th of October which takes place
in the sports hall, meet at 7pm the only cost of this session is the £1.50
entry.

The first day trip (Freshers trip) will be on Sunday the 13th of October
this is open to all members and will be priced at £10. If anyone has a car
and is willing to drive this would be really helpful please get in touch.

If you haven't already please check out our website sumc.org.uk and join
our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/,
the facebook group is also a great place to find people to climb with
outside of normal club trips.

I look forward to meeting all new members as well as seeing
some familiar faces.

 cheers

Joe McCarty

president

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club