[SUMC] North Wales Trip

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Nov 5 23:57:22 GMT 2014

Hello climbers!

Unfortunately we have had to move our weekend trip to North Wales from the
21st to the 28th of this month. Sorry for the late update, there was a bit
of misunderstanding when booking the accommodation. I hope those of you who
wanted to go and have already signed up for it can still make it. If not we
will have another trip to North Wales next term!

Also we will update you tomorrow about this weekend's trip to the Peak
District. The plan is to leave on Friday afternoon and organise our days
when we get there based on weather and people's preferences.

Thanks guys, see you tomorrow!

Betty