[SUMC] Upcoming Trips arrangements day trip and north Wales trip

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Nov 20 19:54:38 GMT 2014

Hi Guys

*22nd November leave Fulton house 8:30am*

This Saturday we are  leaving at 8:30am front of Fulton house. So be there
on time!
Make sure you pack some waterproofs just in case it rain. If the heavens do
open and it is looking like we'd need a boat we have some alternatives
which will be decided on the Saturday, we may go climbing in a large indoor
centre or go for a walk in the Brecon beacons.

*28-30th North Wales trip deposit due ASAP!!!*

A deposit of £40 is require to confirm your place on the north Wales trip
this needs to be with Chris Lyus by Wednesday 26th. Places will then be
first come first serve basis. If you have any problems or would like to
arrange payment I can be contacted through Facebook or you can reply to
this email.

Have fun at film night tomorrow 7pm opposite JC's in seminar room 5

Chris Lyus
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club