[SUMC] Boulders Competition

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Nov 21 11:54:40 GMT 2014

Hello there people of the climbing world,

For those of you not going on the North Wales trip on the weekend of the
29th, I am happy to announce that there is still climbing to be done in the
form of a friendly competition at the climbing centre in Cardiff know as
Boulders.

If you are interested please reply just so we have a rough idea of the
numbers so we can plan how best to make our way to said competition.

Entry is £5 and transport will most probably be the cost of a train and bus
there and back.

Remember, its all about the balance

SUMC Committee

Matt F, training officer

Fir more information visit:
http://bouldersuk.com/event/student-climbing-competition/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club