[SUMC] Day Trip this Saturday! (extended sign up)

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 3 10:33:00 BST 2014

Hello all!

It's great to see so many people are wanting to come this weekend. If you
have not been able to come to this day trip, do not worry, there will be
many more to come- keep an eye on our events page!

This is an email to those of you coming on this weekends day trip to Fall
Bay (and any others interested!).

We have extended the sign up, woohoo! - if you were on the reserves list
please check again - extra places have been opened due to another driver
offering to take people  - If you have a car and are willing to drive
please do! This will mean more people can come on the trip and as we all
know - the more the merrier! (please email us if you want to drive).

All you need to know:
- Meet at Fulton House at 7:45am (Saturday 4th). We are leaving at 8:00am.
- Return to campus around 18:45.
- You MUST be a member of SUMC to come on the trip -buy membership at...
http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/mysport/SUMC/
- You will need to bring kit listed on 'Every trip' and 'Day trips' on our
website (at...http://www.sumc.org.uk/resources/kit_list )
- If you need to borrow kit, make sure you have requested it on the sign
up!
- The trip costs £5, so please bring this with you in the morning as it
will speed everything up.

Join us at Pub on The Pond after for a few drinks and food (not too
expensive, and is exactly what you need and want after a days out!)

Think that's all...
See you all tomorrow, when you will be buzzing with energy for a days
climbing! Bring it on.

Jess

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club