[SUMC] Club Gear

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Oct 15 16:51:53 BST 2014

Hello everyone,

I apologize as I probably should have sent this email out a little earlier
- If you want to borrow any gear (eg - to go to dynamic rock in your own
time) you can do! - all you need to do is contact me about what you need
and when you want to collect it.

You can either find me on facebook (Jessica Rogers) or email me on
794204 at swansea.ac.uk

Contact me *at least one day before *you want to borrow the gear. That way
I can bring the gear to Uni with me for you to collect.
(Tell me on *Tuesday* at the latest, if you want something for *Wednesday*)

Over and out
Jess

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club