[SUMC] Day trip tomorrow

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Mar 6 10:04:59 GMT 2015

Hi gang.

This E-mail is for those coming to Mermaid Wall tomorrow on the day trip.
If thats not you, feel free to ignore this.

Leaving time: 9:30 from fulton house.
Meeting time: some time before this.
Kit required: Its sport climbing so you should know by now what you want.
If you have your own stuff (including ropes) please bring them as this one
is a popular trip!
Don't forget food + drink to take with you!
Trip cost: £5
Usual pub on the pond afterwards

If you haven't already UKC stalked the crag please do so (its under
shipwreck cove) or have a look on the South Wales Mountaineering Wiki which
has a lovely Topo too (so you know where you're going ;) )

We have space for one more (now that Mike is driving) so if you can
convince someone to sign up please do as then we'll have even numbers.

Think that's all for now. See you tomorrow!

Matt Ev

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club