[SUMC] Day trip and Peaks weekend trip!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Oct 21 23:42:18 BST 2015

Hi guys! Sorry for the long email but do read :)

Unfortunately the day trip this Saturday has had to be cancelled. A few
reasons why - not enough drivers or Trad leaders and also the weather is
looking pretty grim... sorry!

There will be a day trip on the 31st though so look out for an email!

On a more positive note our first weekend trip is soon! Yey! We're going to
the Peak District and staying at Chinley scout hut.
When : 6-8 November
Price : £40 - this includes travel, accommodation and Saturdays evening
meal which we will cook in the hut, usually fajitas, pasta n sauce or
similar.

-For this trip you will NEED to know how to lead -belay. If you do not know
how to just grab one of the committee on a Monday evening and ask how!

-Due to the accommodation the trip is limited to 20 people. Though this
still relies on drivers.

-Sign up opens on 26th October at noon.

-Money needs to be given to Laura by the 2nd November. Your place will be
given to someone else if you don't pay.

Soooooo pay and come and have fun!  (Climbing in the peak district is very
different, it's Grit stone which is super grippy and fun and much better
and you will want to go back again next term and climb on it again ...)

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!
See you tomorrow
Over and out

Jess
SUMC commitee

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club