[SUMC] Day trip, BUCS Bouldering trials and Peaks

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Oct 29 20:02:11 GMT 2015

Hello climbers,
Just a few reminders for the coming week

*Day Trip - Saturday (31/10)*

When? meet 10:30am
Where? cashpoints in Fulton House
Cost? £5

This week we're heading to three cliffs bay on the Gower to do some trad
climbing. Reserves keep an eye on the signup to see if you have a place as
we often have drivers sign up last minute.

*Bouldering trials - Monday (2/11)*

This Monday during the Dynamic Rock trip there will be trials for our
bouldering team which competes in BUCS (an inter uni bouldering competition
in Sheffield in February).
I'll explain the rules on the bus and to enter talk to me (Brodie) at the
start of the evening and I will give you a score sheet . The bouldering
room has limited capacity so I have to ask that only people who are
genuinely interested in competing join in.

*Peak District weekend (6-8th of November)*

Can everyone who has signed up for the Peaks trip please edit the sign up
page to add a comment saying what time you are able to leave on the Friday
so that we can sort out who goes in what car.

Don't forget the deadline for payment (£40) is Monday (November 2nd).
Anyone who has not payed me (Laura) by the end of the Dynamic Rock session
on Monday will be removed from the sign up list. Contact me if you have any
issues.

You will all need to bring a sleeping bag and a roll mat for the weekend.
The club has a few roll mats available to borrow so please reply to this
email if you need to borrow one, first come first served.

We'll send out more info next week regarding leaving times etc.

See you all soon

Laura & Brodie

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club