[SUMC] Varsity

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Apr 13 00:20:25 BST 2016

Hello everyone

This email is mainly directed at anyone who was hoping to be on the team
for varsity.

I have decided teams here. If you wanted to be on the team and there wasn't
room, sorry I tried but there are only 5 places.

Male Team:

Bertrand Rome
Stuart McDowell
Edward James
Tim Solway
Henry James

Female Team:

Georgina Jackson
Emily Tongue
Jess Rogers
Zara Sheady
Laura Sharpe

It is next Tuesday in the evening at dynamic rock, be there for 6.
Hopefully you can all fit into Laura and Zara's cars.
The cost will be £5 (sorry I know I thought it would be free, but the club
had to pay £200 for setting. I hope you can spare £5 to make some of that
back).

I think thats everything.

Have fun

Brodie

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club