[SUMC] Saturday Day Trip & BBQ

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Apr 15 17:27:21 BST 2016

Hi All!

Just a quick email about the trip this Saturday and beach BBQ.
Looks like its going to be sunny so if you're ginger, bring your sun-cream
:)

- We are heading to Paviland (trad climbing) which is non tidal.
- Meeting at Fulton at 10am
- £5 for fuel

We will be joining the BBQ down at the slip bridge when we get back:)

*BBQ - Slip bridge* on Swansea Beach (townwards from 360 sports)

I (not Tom...) thought it would be a great idea to have a BBQ after the day
trip because its sunny and ect ect. Tom will try and take credit for this
event because its so much better than all the others but don't listen to
him....;P

- Food and BBQs are provided, please bring £3 each though to go towards it
all :)
- Tom and Emily will be down there getting it all sorted out around 17:00.
If you're coming please let us know on the facebook event so we can buy
enough food!

See you tomorrow!!

Jess

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club