[SUMC] Events this Week

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Oct 17 15:04:21 BST 2016

I'm going to apologise in advance for the essay.

Hi all,

Just a few bits and pieces to cover

Monday 17th - Dynamic Rock
Meeting at 5:30 for the bus over, if you have lectures til 6 or are at bay
drivers are your best bet. Just don't forget to give them fuel money.
Additionally if you are arriving via car make sure you pay directly to the
center! Neither us nor the dynamic rock staff want to be chasing you down
for the whole evening...
Tonight's Dynamic Rock session is the last chance you'll get to let our
training officer Stuart know if you fancy taking part in BUCS Bouldering on
the 2nd November.
If you're not sure then why not give it a go! Get the chance to climb
somewhere else and meet loads of other climbers from around the South West,
PLUS the uni pays for travel and entry, so there's really not alot to think
about! :)

Wednesday 19th - White T-Shirt Social!
Very possibly the second best social of the year. Meeting in JC's at 8pm
with a white T-Shirt, a sharpie and preferably a thick skin

https://www.facebook.com/events/1297880696910886/

 ;)

Thursday 20th - Uni Wall
Uni wall is still running, and will only get more ridiculous from here on
out. If you are interested in learning any climbing skill (except lead)
this is the time to learn! Also, if my hangover from Wednesday isn't still
hurting (which it probably will be) we'll be heading to JC's for a couple
of social drinks

Saturday 22nd - Gower outing
With the weather actually looking good I want to be outside! If enough
people are interested we can make this into a semi official trip

Sunday 23rd - Gear morning
The shop we are going to is called up and under and they have been kind
enough to offer us roughly 20% off climbing and outdoor gear! If people
want anything specific let me know so the shop can try and get it in stock!
We will then head to Boulders in Cardiff. Make sure you sign up on our
website! Meeting at Fulton House at 10am
http://www.sumc.org.uk/events/cardiff-boulders-gear-day/000093

I think that's about it, at least I hope it is! Thanks for reading this far
and hope to see you at some, if not all, of our events this week

Calum
SUMC President

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/s.u.m.c/ (@s.u.m.c)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/swanseamountaineers/

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club