[RAG] Christmas meal and social

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 19 12:27:24 GMT 2009

Hello Raggies,

Sorry to bug you but I'm still trying to organise our Christmas social so I'd really appreciate it if you could get back to me by the latest this Friday (20th November) It will be a lovely dinner in The Rhyddings pub followed by a dance and a few drinks in Oceana! Here's the menu again, so I look forward to hearing from you!!

Starter:
Tomato, basil and chilli soup
Mini Camembert
Mushroom Pepperpot
Prawn Cocktail

Main course:
Roast Turkey
8oz Rump Steak
Salmon en croute
Lamb Shank
Spinach and goats chees tart

All of the main courses are served with seasonal veg, roast potatoes, boiled potatoes, yorkshire pudding and stuffing.

Dessert:
Chocaberry pie
Chocolate fudge cake
Christmas pudding
Cheeseboard.

Take care guys and look forward to hearing from you

Much Love

Ally (Social Secretary) and The RAG Society

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House