[RAG] Beer Race

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 00:57:10 GMT 2009

Hello RAGgies

There is only one week to go until Beer Race, Swansea University's biggest charity event!

If you are interested in stewarding beer race we are holding a stewards meeting tonight (monday) in Divas at 6pm. If you cant make this but are still interested in stewarding please email beerrace2009 at hotmail.co.uk.

Tickets for Beer Race are on sale now from the ents box office and online at www.swanseaents.com for just £12!! Get you friends together into a team, get your tickets and get your fancy dress out for Swansea's biggest fancy dress bar crawl.

Thanks

The RAG team xx

PS sign up is still open for Swansea Jailbreak - 36 hours and no money: how far will you get? at www.swanseajailbreak.com and our charity skydive, The Great Swansea Jump, at www.thegreatswanseajump.com

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House