[RAG] RAG

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 01:58:23 BST 2009

Hello Raggies

First off, a big thank you to everuone who came to RAVE AND GIVE @ Glow on saturday night, and to everyone who helped throughout the week with promo and selling tickets. In a few days we should know how much we raised and I'll let you know.

We have a meeting on monday night at 6pm in the Student Union Exec Room. For those of you who don't know this is on the 3rd floor of Union House in the Sabb Offices (the floor above level 2 spar). I'll put up some sighns in case you get lost.

At this meeting we'll sort out whats coming up for the rest of the term and let you guys give us some ideas for any events you want to hold.

Could all reps please return money/unsold tickets at the meeting so we can get a total for saturday night. Anyone whos interested in being a rep just let us know at the meeting.

Thanks

James Kerr

President

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information email swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swasea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Studets' Union
Union House