[RAG] RAG AGM Change of Room

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 12:51:39 BST 2010

Sorry for the late notice everyone but I've just seen that the room we were supposed to be in is now unavailable. The AGM will now take place in Fulton House Seminar Room A, still at 3pm.

I will put signs up to show you the way, and a sign on the door of room 5 as well.

James

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House