[RAG] (no subject)

Ash Gardner ashgardner97 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 16:57:06 GMT 2011

Hi could you please send out this message for me?

I need a little help from you. Ive decided that I need to raise some money for a
wicked cause so this Easter I am walking all the way across wales. its 315
miles, so over 10 miles a day for a month for cancer research UK. Camping out in
the cold and wet valleys lol I am trying to raise quite a bit of money and I
know everyones a bit skint right now but I will send you the link and even if
you just give a pound that would be wicked. /Alternatively help me out with
fundraising.

www.justgiving.com/waleswalk2011

Write me back :)
Ash