[RAG] Notice of AGM/Elections

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 12:45:03 BST 2011

ELECTIONS
Can all those who are wishing to run for a position, please email there intentions to do so to swansearag at hotmail.co.uk stating which position they're running for and providing a short manifesto. The manifesto should be no more than 300 words, explaining why you want to be considered for the position and what experience you have or you would bring to the committee and the society as a whole. The deadline for submission will be 9pm on Monday 6th June 2011. Those who still want to run after this date may do so provided they inform one of the current committee members prior to the AGM on Tuesday 7th June.
Regards,
The Committee.

Swansea University RAG – Raise and
Give
c/o Swansea University Students' UnionUnion HouseSwansea UniversitySingleton ParkSwanseaSA2 8PP

During the 2009-2010 academic term we raised over £28,000 for our charities.