[SUCS Devel] Current Direction for SUCS Sites

Imran Hussain imranh at sucs.org
Sun Dec 2 09:58:33 GMT 2018

So,

Arthur gave some great advice/insight -
https://lists.sucs.org/pipermail/devel/2018-November/000494.html

We need to come up with our own botstrap/google mdl/foundation. So the
micro sites can git submodules that in, then just use the CSS/js/other
stuff provided and if someone wants to change the colour of SUCS orange
they change it once and all the sites use the new orange.

We are going with Google MDL the orange+blue version.

What language/framework? Can't currently run Django on silver :( (issues
with mod_wsgi and mod_python conflicting - we need mod_python for
guestnet).

So I'm going to go for php and smarty, it's dirt simple and easy -
https://www.smarty.net/crash_course

-Imran

--
Imran Hussain