[SUCS Devel] New direction for the SUCS Site(s?)

Andrew Price welshbyte at sucs.org
Mon Nov 12 11:28:42 GMT 2018

On 11/11/2018 15:43, Imran Hussain wrote:
> Lets call it EOL, no new stuff, only bug fixes.
>
> I think it's become too big, it's too all in one.
>
> Even I'm put off by making big chnages in case they affect something
> else within it badly.
>
> I've always liked the Unix way of thinking, have small things that do
> one job but very well.

So do the *BSD developers and they keep everything in the same repo so
that they can make sure it all works well together :)

This will create a lot of duplication of theming and content, fun
interdependencies (cross-links, APIs...), challenges in deploying
dependent changes at the same time, etc. I would suggest not rushing to
make these changes happen.

Andy