Cefn Bryn Night Hike

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 09:36:13 GMT 2003

Hi guys,
I know you don't usually hear from me twice in a week, but there's always an exception to the rule!
This is just a quick one to tell you about the Cefn Bryn Night hike on Tuesday 11th November (next tuesday). This gentle A grade walk takes us along the gower backbone Cefn Bryn, and down onto Rhossili beach to finish off. Hands up those who can navigate in the dark?!!?! Always interesting, and great fun, a walk with a difference not to be missed.
You can sign up today (Friday), if you're around, otherwise send a reply to this email and we'll put your name down. The walk costs £2.00, and we'll all be leaving from campus, meeting at 6.00pm at the minibus bays (behind union house, in front of the dentists surgery. If you need help finding it, ask a committee member)
OK, that's all, have a good weekend, enjoy the walk if you're going, see you next week
Sarah :)