Rhosilli Downs Night Hike

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 10:30:44 GMT 2005

Hello again!

I know I promised you wouldn't hear from me again, but these things don't always work out as you expect!

This is just a quick note for those signed up for the Rhosilli Downs night hike, which is tomorrow (Tuesday February 15th). We will be meeting for this walk at 6.00pm in JC's, and then go down to the minibus from there. Apologies if people thought we would be doing usual Sunday pickups. There are no places left on this walk, as the minibus is full.

Thanks guys, a full email about the rest of the week will be on its way soon.
Sarah :)