[Hiking] This Wednesday afternoon

Martin Lilley chair at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Apr 28 10:02:07 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

If you are in Swansea this Wednesday afternoon why not come and enjoy the
fun of Orientbeering. Entry is only £1 and is open to members and friends
alike.

For those of you who have not been before Orientbeering is a fun afternoon
activity where you use a map and a series of clues to find the treasure of
Beer, sweets and crisps. Setting off in groups of 2 or 3 from outside the
student village between 2 and 2.30pm you emerge from Clyne Woods on the
seafront at Blackpill.  This event is always a favourite among those who
have taken part in the past. Why not give it a go this week.

Afterwards we will wander along to Pub on the Pond beside the university
for a relaxed social and a meal if you would like to join us.

Meeting point - 1-1.30 JCs at sign-up or 2-2.30pm outside the Toby Carvery.

Please reply to this email to book your place and let me know if you have
arranged your team already. Numbers are not limited but we need to know in
advance.

See you Wednesday,
Martin - chair