[Hiking] This SATURDAY'S walk - Caerphilly Castle

Ruth Walker vice at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 13:51:43 GMT 2008

Hello all,

***Important note*** This weekend's walk has moved to SATURDAY!

This is because the AU were unable to book us a coach for Sunday, we still
aren't getting a coach for Saturday but there is a chance of getting the
minibus for Saturday. This has not been confirmed yet so keep your eyes
open for further information.

If we get the minibus on SATURDAY 29th NOV we will do our Caerphilly
Castle walk. This is a relaxing walk in the rolling hills which surround
Caerphilly, this walk also takes in Castell Coch where The Worst Witch TV
show was filmed - cool!! £5 as usual.

The backup plan in the event we don't get the minibus is to do an
alternative walk most likely by public transport. Price variable depending
where we go but reasonable. Furhter information about this will go out on
Friday if we need to use the backup plan.

Either way, confirmation of this Saturday's activities will go out on
Friday. If you are at all confused or need advice please feel free to come
and talk to us at sign-up :)

I hope you can make Saturday this weekend.
Hiking love,
Ruth xox

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30